Are you interested in bidding on storage auctions?
Here is where we list units scheduled for auction.
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming Self Storage Auction
Wellington Toy Storage located at 4000 Washington Ave Wellington Co 80549 is holding a Self -Storage Lien Auction starting on or after 11/3/23 at 5:00pm at Wellington Auction Services 3739 W Cleveland Ave Wellington Co 80549. Bidding is in person. Inspection will be open Thursday 11/2/23 11:00am to 4:00pm See term and conditions below. Follow link for more photos on Google Photos.
Scan to share this page
IMPORTANT: ALL ATTENDEES AND BIDDERS MUST READ: By participating in the auction, each bidder and attendee agrees to be bound by the following Rules and Regulations:
1. The winning bidder (hereafter "Purchaser") buys the entire storage unit and all contents therein, unless otherwise noted in the posting. Purchaser is required to remove everything from the space and leave it in "broom swept" condition within 72 hours after the sale unless otherwise specified by the Manager. Removal of goods is permitted only during posted office hours.
2. Purchaser shall return all photos, documents (e.g., birth certificates and passports), and other personal items ("Personal Property") to the property office. Purchaser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Wellington Toy Storage LLC for all claims and demands relating to the Personal Property. Firearms are not included in the sale and shall be returned to the storage office.
3. Purchaser forfeits all rights to all goods not removed within 72 hours, and agrees that Wellington Toy Storage LLC may, at its election, resell or dispose of the goods without further notice to Purchaser or any refund of monies paid.
4. The defaulted tenant has the legal right to cure the account thus canceling the auction up until the payment is received from the winning bidder, unless otherwise stated in the state's lien laws or by the storage facility.
5. Bidders may not collude or coordinate in any way.
6. All goods are sold "as is." There are no warranties or guarantees of any kind. Wellington Toy Storage LLC makes no warranty of title. Bids will be made based on visual inspection only.
7. Sales tax must be paid or Purchaser must present completed Resale or Exemption Certificates for every unit they purchase. The signature on each certificate must be original and currently dated; no posted or predated certificates will be accepted.
8. When the sale is transacted, Purchaser must complete a Certificate of Public Sale form at the property location and may pay $100 refundable deposit by cash.
9. Wellington Toy Storage LLC reserves the right to cancel the sale for any reason. Sales are not concluded until all paperwork is completed and tenant accounts are verified for any payments received prior to the transaction with winning bidder at the property.
10. This is a public sale. Wellington Toy Storage LLC makes no guarantees or representations regarding the privacy, security, or the confidentiality of your information.
11. Wellington Toy Storage LLC is not responsible for any damage/injury to persons or property that occurs during, after, or as a result of, participating in this sale.
12. The Purchaser may not resale goods on Wellington Toy Storage LLC property.
13. Any claim against Wellington Toy Storage LLC arising out of or related to this sale that is not brought within 12 months from the date it arises is waived.
14. Wellington Toy Storage LLC reserves the right to null and void the auction and sale of any unit if, among other reasons, the Manager verifies that the tenant has paid the outstanding balance in full prior to the sale transaction at the property.
15. Any violation of the above rules or the rules expressed by any Wellington Toy Storage LLC employee may result in bidders being barred from future sales. Wellington Toy Storage LLC reserves the right to refuse to do business with any person.
Pick Up and Disposal
1. You must have a Paid Invoice in order to pick up unit contents.
2. $100 cash deposit will be collected by Site Manager prior to releasing the unit.
2. You must provide a valid Photo I.D. to the Site Manager.
3. Purchaser must remove all items from the unit and leave the unit in a broom swept condition in order to refund deposit.
4. No trash may be disposed on Wellington Toy Storage LLC property.
5. You must bring your own lock to secure the unit.
6. If you would like to rent the unit after the auction, the manager can assist you.
7. No pets allowed at facility.
8. Respect the property, managers, tenants, and other buyers at all times.